Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05828 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,782 (64,883 Kč) in Prague.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 4 hours ago)