Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20155 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,469 (22,174 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)