Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03413 CAD / MUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 22% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,840 (₨112,527) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)