Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.528 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,258 (€2,132) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)