Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.695 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,481 (£2,643) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)