Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.540 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,513 (€2,932) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)