Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25189 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,178 (R$ 8,645) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)