Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.361 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,824 ($4,278) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)