Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,007 (€2,612) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)