Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,458 (€2,227) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)