Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.262 CAD / PAB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 18% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,275 (3,387 B/.) in Panama City.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)