Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06034 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,078 (Mex$ 34,443) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)