Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,298 in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)