Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20214 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,789 (13,798 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)