Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14755 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,027 (34,071 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)