Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02445 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,018 (82,560 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)