Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01298 CAD / RSD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,464 (189,795 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)