Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17613 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,624 (Q14,899) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)