Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01263 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,457 (¥432,023) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Havana costs 7 CUC (about 1 hour ago)