Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19314 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 36% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,643 (13,687元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,116,710 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (about 1 hour ago)