Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.500 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,430 (€2,287) in Murcia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 5 hours ago)