Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.780 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,761 (3,538KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)