Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,144 in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)