Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08121 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,317 (R 40,846) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)