Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,400 (﷼ 74,226,814) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)