Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.527 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 10% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,268 (€3,451) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 1 hour ago)