Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13981 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,613 (18,693 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)