Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05958 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,905 (Mex$ 48,757) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)