Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,158 (€2,678) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)