Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,296 (COL$6,602,919) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)