Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / COP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,054 (COL$6,362,604) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)