Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,244 (COL$6,423,532) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)