Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02613 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,074 (Php117,630) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)