Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.367 CAD / BHD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,037 (Dinar 1,199) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)