Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08809 CAD / MVR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,808 (54,584 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)