Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,126 (€2,706) in Malaga.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 2 hours ago)