Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.774 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,707 (£3,217) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)