Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.445 CAD / CHF
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,860 (CHF 5,441) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 3 hours ago)