Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 34% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,701 (1,139,470 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)