Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,499 (€2,953) in Liege.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)