Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.253 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,971 ($2,371) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 3 hours ago)