Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.274 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,121 ($2,449) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)