Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00813 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,731 (₨212,866) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)