Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,171 ($4,545) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 3 hours ago)