Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,964 (CH$1,728,206) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)