Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19681 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,634 ($b13,383) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)