Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31673 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,961 (RM9,348) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)