Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04343 CAD / THB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,497 (57,502 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)