Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,767 (﷼ 59,434,979) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)