Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,161 in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)