Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01129 CAD / NPR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,492 (₨ 220,780) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)